Menu

Why Should I See It ? (3) PRISON BREAK

avril 15, 2020 - Why Should I See It ?

Hiii, my friends🤪!!! I hope you’re still holding on and fine some new activities📝!! Everyday, me and my family👨‍👩‍👦‍👦, we play some society games and honnestly it’s been a long time that I’ve didn’t spend so funny time with them!! Today, I present you MY FAVORITE SERIES IN THE WORLD🤭!!!!! OMG🤯😱😵 I really hope you’re gonna love Prison break!!!!!

They are 4 series which are above all the others (not necessarily from netflix) 👏🏼🤝:

This series turns around boredom of 2 brothers , Michael Scofield 🧠 and Lincoln Burrows. The intrigue revolves around the different prisons in which they or some of their relatives are going to be imprisoned, as well as their successive escape attempts. ⛓🚨

Lincoln Burrows, a criminal, is falsely accused of killing the brother of the Vice President of the United States. Sentenced to death, he is incarcerated in Fox River State Penitentiary, pending execution. His brother, Michael Scofield, a gifted engineer convinced of his innocence, will help him escape before the fateful date. For this, Michael has tattooed plans of the prison and all steps of his plan on his body, then he commits a robbery to be incarcerated in turn. Once imprisoned in Fox River, Michael will seek to escape with Lincoln.

After their escape, they are wanted by the police and a very powerful organization responsible for this conspiracy. This will lead them to countless difficulties, I don’t tell you more brothers…

Why you should look that :

Prison Break Season 1 Trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL9zLctDJaU 

(picture : http://www.allocine.fr/series/ficheserie-451/saison-1079/)

2 thoughts on “Why Should I See It ? (3) PRISON BREAK

Xiaomi

A very good summary for a very good series ! congratulations 🤪🤪

Reply
    adamgarrido

I glad to hear that, thanks 😉✌🏼

Reply

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *

Aller à la barre d’outils